Chocolate and Coffee Energy Square
The rise-and-shine square that boosts our performance.
What inspired this product:
For me, coffee wakes me up and boosts my energy. During the North Face Challenge (a 42.2 KM marathon right outside New York City), I munched a homemade coffee bites to keep me going. This awesome stuff, which I'm happy to share with you, helped me reach second place on the podium in 2017.
Chocolate + ground coffee beans = guaranteed performance increase.
Tips from Danielle Zenit's Nutritionist
- Post-exercise recovery ratio 4:1
- Eat 1 hour 30 minutes before physical activity
- Energy boost during physical activity
- Ideal for long outdoor trips: hiking, skiing, golf, kayaking, cycling, etc.
- Lunch or snack to take with you
- To overcome the afternoon slump
Coffee cereal mix (organic oats *, organic crispy whole rice, ground coffee beans) · Natural sugars (honey *, maple syrup *) 70% organic cocoa dark chocolate (organic cocoa mass (cocoa liquor), organic cane sugar, organic cocoa butter, organic cocoa powder) Almond butter · Organic pea protein · Canola oil.
Contains: Gluten (oats), Nuts (almonds).
* Products from our local producers
Starting at only $2.69/energy bar
10 ground coffee beans per serving / 7g protein / 4:1 ratio / Vegetarian / No milk / No egg / No soy / No wheat